MANUFACTURE: CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO.,LTD
Model: Patient Monitor PM50
PM50 is a multi-functional patient monitor that can monitor BP and SpO2 at the same time. Realizing long time monitoring of dynamic blood pressure, the device is widely applicable to hospital wards, community clinics and other medical institutions.
1)Compact and portable, easy to use.
2)With Integrative SpO2 Probe.
3)Double working modes,monitoring function and 24 hours ambulatory NIBP measurement function can be flexibly set.
4)Long time monitoring BP and SpO2, displaying value of BP, SpO2 and PR.
5)NIBP and SpO2 data Record for large capacity.
6)With friendly user interface, the user can see list menu and review measurement results.
7)The device can display low power information, alarm information, error information and time information richly.
8)Parameter alarms function is optional.
9)Patient information can be flexibly set.
10)Case management function.PC software can achieve data review, analysis measurement results, seeing trend, printing reports and other functions.
11)Data can be transmitted between device and computer, such as upload patient information, download measurement data.
12)English and Chinese menu.
Function of master device software:
1）Set patient information through PC software.
2）Up to 1000 patients cases can be edited and supervised.
3）The time segment of dealing with the patient’s NIBP data is 48 hours.
4）Connect the device by USB interface.
5）Can upload patient information data collection project and download collection data.
6）Can display scoop-shape trend graph,filling-type trend graph, histogram, pie chart, correlation line graph.
7）Can edit every piece of data, and add annotation to it.
8）Can edit basic information,doctor's advice information, NIBP and SpO2 status instruction, current medicine-taken information, etc.
9）Support print preview,print the report.
- Measurement Method: Oscillometry
- Measurement Mode: The upper arm measure
- Measuring range:
- SYS 40mmHg～270mmHg
- MAP 20mmHg～235mmHg
- DIA 10mmHg～215mmHg
- Automatic Measurement Interval: 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.120 minutes
- Resolution: 1mmHg
- Accuracy: ±3mmHg
- Increasing pressure mode: force pump increases pressure automatically
- Reducing pressure mode: self-motion ladder reducing pressure mode
- Alarm parameter: SYS / DIA
- Measuring range: 0%～100%
- Accuracy: 70-100%, ±2%, below 70% unspecified
- Error in Weak Filling Condition:SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
- Resistance to surrounding light:The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
- Pulse Rate:
- Measuring range:30bpm~250bpm
- Accuracy: ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- 2.4" TFT colour LCD
- Power: DC 3V（Two "AA",1.5V Alkali Battery）< /div>
- Product safety type:Type BF application part (Internally powered,defibrillator protected)
- cuff for adult
- Integrative SpO2 Probe
- USB data line
- Disk (PC software)
- User manual
- Dimension: 128*69*36 mm (No including Packing)
- Weight: <350g (Including Batteries)
- Working environment:
- Temperature：5 ˚C～40 ˚C
- Relative humidity：≤80%
- Altitude：-500 to 4,600m (-1,600 to 15,000ft)
- Specific EMC, climate, mechanical environment: Do not use a mobile phone in the vicinity of the patient monitor for the strong radiation field produced by mobile phone would interfere with the normal function of the patient monitor use.
- Storage environment:
- Temperature： -20˚C ~ 60 ˚C
- Relative humidity： ≤95 %
- Altitude：-500 to 13,100m (-1,600 to 43,000ft)
- Specific EMC, climate, mechanical environment: The patient monitor after packaged should be stored in a well-ventilated room with no corrosive gas. Strong shock, vibration and snow and rain should be avoided during transportation.
Buy safe products:
The following FDA Disclaimer is required for all eBay listing in Healthcare category and is included for REFERENCE:
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.
FDA K Number
CMS50C Pulse Oximeter
Premarket Submission Number(510K): K073454
Listing Number: D045684
CMS50D/L/DL Pulse Oximeter
Premarket Submission Number(510K): K082641
Listing Number: D064765
Sonline A/B,Baby Sound A/BPocket Fetal Doppler
Premarket Submission Number(510K): K082480
Listing Number: D072247
CMS50E,CMS50F,CMS60C,CMS60D , Pulse Oximeter
Premarket Submission Number(510K): K090671Listing Number:D078664,
,ECG80A ECG machine
Premarket Submission Number(510K): K090936
Listing Number: D081157
ABOUT CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO.,LTD
Contec Medical Systems focusing on research,manufacture and distribution of medical instruments,was founded in 1992 as a high-tech company. At present there are more than 1200 employees in our company. Our product line covers a wide range of 13 categories.Most of the domestic hospitals are our customers.
Today,we have established a modern scientific and effective manufacture system and management system. The researching team endeavors to enhance the quality and competitive edge of the products. We have passed ISO 9000 and some of our products have got CE certificate.
Contec hopes to cooperate with international companies to supply more innovative design and advanced technology products.